Dog walking is important for ALL dogs, young, old, big and small. Exercising their body and mind is integral to their health and can help them live longer, happier lives. With the cooler weather approaching you can still take your dog for a walk around the neighborhood, but, if cool weather gets you down, we can help.
We’ll come to your home, meet you and your dog, complete necessary paperwork then set up times to take Fido for a walk.
|From a Client…”I recently moved to Muncie from Indianapolis and needed someone to walk my dog a couple days a week. I found Kelley’s web site and called her. She’s great! My dog is happy and I’m pleased with the services she’s providing.” The Thomas’|
1. Saves you time, no need to rush home
2. Gives your dog exercise he/she needs
3. Can help hyper/anxious dogs relax & be more calm in the home
4. Our positive reinforcement training will help your dog learn to walk politely on leash
- Weekly rate — Starts at $80 which includes walks Mon-Fri. (save $10)
- Single walks — Start at $18 each (up to three dogs from same household)
- 30 min walks from pick-up to drop-off
–Additional discounts may be given for multiple dogs in one apartment, retirement, condominium community scheduled at same time or on the same day.
- 10-15 minute potty breaks start at $13
We ask all dog walking and potty break clients to contact us prior to 5pm Sunday evening for walking services that following week. Our schedules fill up quickly and the sooner you let us know you need us, the better. To schedule services, click HERE.
***Please contact us for current pricing. All rates & services listed are subject to change without notice.
sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC
2020 E. Lowell Street
Muncie, IN 47303